OUT OF PRINT
Title: Creative Activities for Thinking & Learning Skills Ages 5-7
Author: Mike Fleetham & Lynne Williams
Publisher: Scholastic 2008
Format: Paperback, A4 Size, 96 Pages, Colour
"They are brilliant and have been better at explaining how to do challenges than the CSP manual......we wouldn't be without them"
Teach children thinking and learning skills with these imaginative and creative cross-curricular activities.
- Encourage children to create, manage and use their thoughts.
- Help children to engage with their learning and work successfully both collaboratively and independently.
- Activities are related to real-life and curriculum contexts to engage and motivate children.
- Cater for different learning styles with visual and hands-on resources.
- Plenty of follow-up suggestions for further work for children to apply their knowledge
"A wonderful book in a superbly presented series of books for primary teachers, Creative Activities for Thinking and Learning Skills (ages 5-7) is one of those 'Aha!' books to keep by your desk. Filled with lessons' ideas across all areas of the curriculum - literacy, maths, science, humanities, PE - this volume includes all handouts needed. The lessons suggested are clearly outlined with the added advantage of lots of colour photos to help you with ideas of how it could really look like in your classroom. It's also rare to find full colour teaching books like this one. A sheer delight, from highly experienced teachers/consultants. Get it! ."
A Darwent, Primary/Secondary Consultant